No Products in Cart
Moorni 'Aromas In A Matki' Terracotta Warli Incense Stick Holder With Wooden Tray - EL-011-013
A matki (water carrier vessel) shaped incense stick holder, ‘Aromas In A Matki’ is beautifully handcrafted in terracotta and hand-painted in Warli Art by craftspeople from the interiors of India. Inspired from the indigenous art of the Warli tribe, this holder has been hand embellished with their rustic paintings in miniature tribal scenes around the neck, that bring in the mood of solace and happiness. A rich earthen red with a beautiful yellow rim and it’s artistic form of a round pot body placed on an orange wooden flat base-plate, it can hold up to three incense sticks at a time. The tribal tales handcrafted with love into this incense stick holder are the perfect additive to every incense-lover’s corner of peace and calm and also makes for a tranquil religious experience everyday.
- This matki shaped incense stick holder is perfect to be put inside the temple in your home & office to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Comes with a wooden plate.
- Can Hold upto 3 Incense Sticks at a time.
- Beautiful Warli Hand-Painting has been around the neck of the holder.
- The holder has been handmade in Terracotta while the plate has been handcrafted in Pine Wood.
- The holder has been hand-painted in red while the plate has been hand-painted in Orange.
- It is a perfect piece to add a divine touch to your home.
Comes in the following dimensions:
Moorni.com is a best shop to buy Handicrafts, Handmade Products, Home & Garden Decors, Arts, Paintings and Moorni 'Aromas In A Matki' Terracotta Warli Incense Stick Holder With Wooden Tray - EL-011-013 in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. Now Shipping to Qatar, KSA - Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Egypt in the GCC and 1 Day Delivery in UAE.
Geranium Premium Aroma Oil 30ml
Moorni Terracotta Handpainted Aroma Diffusor In Red
AED 51.00 AED 65.00
Lotus Premium Aroma Oil 10ml
Lavender Premium Aroma Oil 30ml
PointsPay enables you to pay for this purchase using Etihad Guest miles or Etisalat Reward points. Don't have enough points/miles? No problem,
you can top up with your credit card. Additionally, with Etisalat Rewards, you have the option to pay only with your credit card and earn points
for your purchase. All you need is your membership ID and password for the relevant loyalty program to use PointsPay. (Etihad Guest Rewards or Etisalat More Rewards)